- Supported for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X etc
- Disable right click
- Disable F12
- Disable shortcut keys for Cut (CTRL+x), Copy (CTRL+c), Paste (CTRL+v), Select All(CTRL+a), View Source (CTRL+u) etc.
BMT – No Right Click is a tiny plugin to not allowed right click, CTRL A, CTRL C, CTRL S, CTRL U, CTRL P and F12 function. Protected your contents by disabling mouse and keyboard commands.
1. Upload the ‘bmt-norightclick’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ folder on your website server.
2. It will show as installed plugin. Then, activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin page.
3. You can also use the ‘Add New’ command on the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin page. Thereafter, search this plugin from the search-box. Or, alternatively, click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button to upload the zip file for this plugin (bmt-norightclick.zip), and then follow on-screen instructions to install and activate the plugin.
How can I protect the content of my blog from being copied?
Simply install and activate this plugin. this plugin automatically write the code on your wp header
1.0 This is the first fully-tested stable version of the plugin.
how it works? click here for check how our plugin/theme work